As of July 1, 2019 the day camp is full. If you would like to be added to our waiting list please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!
Monday, July 29 – Thursday, August 1
9am-3pm (Drop off 8:30-9am, pickup promptly at 3pm)
Blackwater Falls State Park, Pendleton Point Pavillion
Go on adventures in wild places and play games outside with your friends!
APEX Wild Day Camp will take participants on a tour of the wild places surrounding our community. We will get to know these places through adventures, curiosity, and lots of games! We will romp in the woods, play in the rain, and look for wild plants and animals while getting to know each other better.
What to bring:
- Dress for the weather of the day
- Small Backpack
- Water Bottle
- Please make sure to pack a lunch each day for your camper. Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided. If your child has dietary restrictions, please pack two additional snacks daily and share dietary information when registering your child. Please note that we are not an allergen-free camp.
- Rain Jacket
- Extra set of clothes and shoes
- Warm jacket/hoody
- Sun hat/baseball cap
- Sunscreen (we will have some, but if there is a kind your child prefers)
- Prescription Medications (i.e. inhalers, epinephrine; we will collect and distribute each day)