Monday, July 29 – Thursday, August 1
9am-3pm (Drop off 8:30-9am, pickup promptly at 3pm)
Blackwater Falls State Park, Pendleton Point Picnic Shelter
As of July 1, 2019 the day camp is full. If you would like to be added to our waiting list please email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest!
Go on adventures in wild places and play games outside with your friends!
APEX Wild Day Camp will take participants on a tour of the wild places surrounding our community. We will get to know these places through adventures, curiosity, and lots of games! We will romp in the woods, play in the rain, and look for wild plants and animals while getting to know each other better.
What to bring:
- Dress for the weather of the day
- Small Backpack
- Water Bottle
- Please make sure to pack a lunch each day for your child. Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided. If your child has dietary restrictions, please pack two additional snacks daily and share dietary information when registering your child. Please note that we are not an allergen-free camp.
- Rain Jacket
- Extra set of clothes and shoes
- Warm jacket/hoody
- Sun hat/baseball cap
- Swim suit and towel
- Sunscreen (we will have some, but if there is a kind your child prefers)
- Water shoes or sneakers you don't mind getting wet for creek and lake days
- Prescription Medications (i.e. inhalers, epinephrine; we will collect and distribute each day)
Where to go:
Directions to Pendleton Point Picnic Shelter in Blackwater Falls State Park
From "downtown" Davis, head west (towards Thomas) on William Ave for .5 miles. At the BFS/Marathon Gas Station, turn Left onto Blackwater Falls Rd for 1.2 miles. Turn Right at the 4-way intersection (follow signs towards Campground, Pendleton Lake, Nature Center) for .7 miles. You will see a small sign on your right for Pendleton Point Picnic Shelter. Turn Right into the Pendleton Point parking lot and walk your child across the street. We will be waiting excitedly for you at the shelter!